Kostas is offering a HALF PRICE customised orthodontics (bespoke braces) consultation during March 2016
Kostas Spathoulas, the Specialist in Orthodontics at Elmsleigh House, can straighten or move most adults' and children's teeth with a range of customised orthodontic treatments (bespoke braces).
During March Kostas is offering a HALF PRICE customised orthodontics consultation to adults and children to determine the best teeth straightening solution for you or your child:
A 45-minute customised orthodontic consultation for children aged 10–15 years will be £50 during March (instead of £100)*
* This offer is not applicable to patients referred to Elmsleigh House by other dentists, where our usual fees apply.
During your consultation, Kostas will listen to your concerns, perform a thorough clinical examination and discuss all treatment options with you, so you can decide the best customised orthodontic solution for you or your child.
Kostas' customised orthodontic treatments include:
- Treating the affects of mouthbreathing, reverse swallow, incorrect lip and tongue function and thumb sucking in children from the age of 6 years (duration 6-10 months)
- Using orthodontic low-friction Damon fixed appliances to align all teeth, ensuring there is space for permanent teeth to emerge (duration 9–24 months)
- Using orthodontic computer-aided smile design with custom-made, low-friction Insignia fixed appliances to align teeth (duration 12–15 months)
- Using Invisalign custom-made, clear, removable aligners (duration 12–16 months)
- Using Incognito custom-made Lingual (fitted behind the teeth) fixed appliances to align teeth discretely (duration 12–18 months).
Kostas offers staged payments to spread the cost of treatment.