Ten top tips to keep you smiling…
1. Make prevention your priority. With the latest cosmetic dentistry nearly everyone can have a wonderful smile, but we still believe it’s vitally important to make prevention a priority too! Developing great home-care hygiene routines and booking regular check-ups with your dentist will really help ensure that your natural teeth are as healthy as possible,
2. Pamper your teeth. Stop and think about the money you spend on your hair, skincare and clothes, we believe it’s just as important to invest the same amount of money in ensuring your teeth are healthy and look wonderful too. Professional tooth whitening is a quick and effective way of brightening your smile.
3. Don’t be scared of your dentist. If you are at all concerned or nervous about visiting the dentist, please tell us, we can help! You can mind more information on our website.
4. Make a plan, and then talk to your dentist about a budget. If you have a goal for your smile talk to us and we can help you plan out the treatment and create a budget to spread the cost.
5. Become a tooth expert. The more you know about your own teeth and gums the greater your chances of protecting your oral health and maintaining that dazzling smile! We’ve got some great resources on our web site and our dentists and hygienists are always happy to answer any questions you have!
6. Brush regularly. Nearly half of all adults in the UK admit to regularly skipping brushing their teeth – especially at bedtime! All you need to remember is to brush TWICE a day for TWO minutes using FLUORIDE toothpaste! For more advice check out the hygiene page on our website.
7. Stop smoking. Alongside all the other major health risks smoking has been proven to increase your chances of developing mouth cancer and cause bad breath and tooth staining. If you need some support speak to your GP or your dentist or visit this website.
8. Take pride in your smile. Everyone’s teeth are different, but with the right care and prevention we believe your natural smile can last you a lifetime!
9. Eat for your teeth. Many people obsess with diets and how they look, but what and when you eat can have a huge affect on the health of your teeth too! Try to avoid sugary snacks and drinks between meals. Chewing sugar-free gum after eating can help your teeth too.
10. Count your smiles. Smiling is infectious. Developing a ‘smile-habit’ and can make a huge difference to our personalities and relationships too! Take our challenge and try to share and receive 25 smiles a day. Let us know how you get on through our facebook page!