While brushing, flossing and a healthy diet are the primary ways to look after your teeth, oral hygiene is incomplete without regular dental check-ups, and in more severe cases, orthodontic treatment.
Dentists and oral hygienists ensure your teeth and gums are healthy and can detect abnormalities you might not notice until they become unbearable. Specialists in orthodontics offer an extensive range of treatments to move or straighten your teeth and can address the effects of thumb sucking, mouthbreathing, reverse swallow and incorrect lip and tongue function in children from the age of 6 years.
Elmsleigh House History
Situated in Farnham, Surrey, Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic is one of the UK’s most technically advanced private practices. Our team of dedicated and highly skilled dentists, surgeons, technicians and hygienists offer an extensive range of treatments, such as general and family dentistry, dental implants, dentures, oral surgery, orthodontics (bespoke braces), periodontics (gum disease treatment), cosmetic dentistry and endodontics (root canal treatment).
Our treatments are based on long-term scientific research and are carried out with the latest techniques and materials to ensure our patients receive the best care possible. We possess a high level of expertise and are constantly improving our knowledge and share our experience with other dental practitioners through courses and seminars.
Our Proven Track Record
We’re trusted by over 500 dentists, who refer their patients to us. Over the course of 28 years, our implant referral team has successfully improved the oral health of thousands of people. All of our procedures focus on the optimal outcome for each patient, guaranteeing each patient has a happy smile.
Every dental practitioner at Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic in Surrey adheres to the General Dental Council “Standard for Dental Professionals”. Besides following the highest clinical standards, they will always provide an extensive overview of recommended treatments, address any concerns and are transparent with quotes to ensure you’re well-prepared for your treatment.
Types of Treatments
As a trusted practice in Farnham, Surrey, we provide general family dentistry alongside the following procedures:
- Dental implants: This treatment is best to replace missing teeth. Dental implants, which look, fit and act like your natural teeth, allow patients to continue life as usual while maintaining their facial contours.
- Teeth straightening: We offer teeth straightening for adults and children. Our sophisticated imaging software renders a 3D image of our patient’s teeth positioning to create a customised treatment solution.
Adults can choose between customised braces, such as Damon, Incognito, Insignia and Invisalign, or faster anterior alignments, i.e. Cfast braces with clear braces, or Inman Aligners, a removable appliance with clear plastic aligning bars.
- Teeth whitening: Our safe dental bleaching agent, carbamide peroxide, whitens and brightens teeth without damage.
- Gum Disease: We’re one of the few dental clinics that offer the MMP8 test, a diagnostic treatment for periodontitis. Our Specialist in Periodontics, Manoj Tank, will provide you with a bespoke treatment plan to eradicate infection and, in advanced cases, perform surgical treatment.
- Root Canal Treatment:Root canals help preserve teeth. This involves making a small hole in the tooth to gain access and drain affected pulp or bacteria within the tooth’s root canal. We understand that procedures like these can make patients anxious or nervous, and offer various forms of sedation to ensure the process goes smoothly.
- Extractions and oral surgery:From tooth extraction to wisdom teeth impaction, bone reconstruction and frenectomy, our oral surgeons can provide long-lasting treatments for serious impediments.
Do I Need a Referral?
You don’t need a referral to access our dentists and orthodontists in Farnham. During your first consultation, we’ll take the time to acquaint ourselves with your medical history and discuss your oral health.
After taking photographs and x-rays, we’ll explain our findings and recommendations to you, so you can make an informed decision about your treatment option. Before any procedure takes place, you’ll be sent a treatment plan with a detailed outline of all costs. Our welcome team will then arrange and remind you of further treatment appointments.
Find out more about our bespoke braces in Farnham
Our aim is to ensure our patients have sound oral health and feel confident about their brilliant smiles. Watch our video below to find out more about our orthodontic treatment in Farnham.
Kostas Spathoulas is the Specialist in Orthodontics at Elmsleigh House who can straighten or move most children's and adults' teeth with a range of customised orthodontic treatments.
The state of your teeth plays a huge role in how confidently you communicate and engage with people. Consulting an experienced orthodontist to fit braces like the ones at Elmsleigh House is an important decision that shouldn’t be taken lightly, especially because treatments can be on-going.
At Elmsleigh House, we value orthodontic and dental excellence. Our world-class range of services, highly qualified team and friendly approach all guarantee the very best dental care. Contact us to experience leading orthodontic treatment in Farnham, Surrey.
Book a consultation with us and regain confidence in your straightened teeth.
Find out the various discreet ways that you can fix your smile through our clear and simple guide that we have put together. Click here to dowload our eBook to find out more about getting straight teeth with clear braces.