Our referral service
We accept patient referrals for treatments such as dental implants as well as other complex and specialist treatments. If you have any questions about our referral treatments and how we can help your patient, please do not hesitate to call us on 01252 713797 or email us at [email protected]
We work closely with our referring dentists and aim to be an invaluable part of your team.
Make a referral
When you want to refer a patient to us, you can:
- Complete the secure and encrypted online referral form
- Call our Welcome team on 01252 713797
- Email us at [email protected]
- Call and request some postal forms and pre-paid envelopes to be sent to you.
Once we receive your referral, your patient will be contacted and offered a consultation with us. We will send a letter to you and your patient confirming the appointment.
Your patient will be seen in a warm and welcoming environment and will be listened to and assessed in an unrushed manner by our team of highly experienced professionals. We will develop a treatment plan together and will liaise with you if any further planning or diagnostic work is required. We will write up and send the comprehensive treatment plan to both you and your patient, detailing all stages of treatment and costs involved. We guarantee that the cost will not change throughout treatment, ensuring your patient is completely satisfied with the results knowing there will be no financial surprises.
We will liaise with your patient to book all necessary appointments, and will send you copies of all correspondence and details of the treatment. We will closely liaise with you throughout treatment, returning your patient to your care for restorative work or after treatment, depending on your requirements. See Our promise to you.
Education and training
We value our referring dentists and work in close collaboration during treatment. We also offer a series of training programmes, courses and seminars to support education and training:
- Our Modular Implant Prosthetics Course gives you the skills and confidence to perform prosthetic work after implant placement
- Our series of free evening seminars by members of our referral team offer verifiable CPD
- Our popular Study Club brings world-class speakers to our members, enhancing knowledge and giving verifiable CPD.