Cosmetic Dentists in Farnham, Surrey
Call us on: 01252 713797
More than 500 dental practices refer their patients to us for complex treatment. Our clinic, which is one of the leading centres for dental implants in Europe, also has one of the most comprehensive referral teams in South East England. Our experts can help patients who need:
- Dental implants: with over 22 years experience our team are experts at placing implants which look and feel like your natural teeth.
- Root canal treatment (endodontics): our resident endodontist has a wealth of experience and is dedicated to saving your teeth.
- Gum disease (periodontics): our periodontists have treated more than 3,000 patients for conditions as commonplace as infected pockets right up to complex gum surgery.
- Dentures: stabilising dentures with dental implants gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your false teeth won’t move when they shouldn’t.
- Oral surgery: whether it’s a difficult extraction or an impacted wisdom tooth, we use local anaesthetic and sedation to keep you drowsy and comfortable throughout your treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry: we can help you plan the best treatment options to achieve your ideal smile.
- Great communications, they know you well, we use their knowledge and opinions to build a complete picture of your problem before we even meet you.
- Excellent care for their patients, we have a great team, excellent facilities, treatment based on the latest scientific research and a passion for customer care.
- Updates, so they can follow the progress of your treatment until you return to their care.
This initial consultation is the perfect opportunity for you to ask questions and gain a full understanding of the treatment we propose. If there are several treatment options available we will give you all of the information you need to make a decision.
We may need to take x-rays and photographs at your consultation; this is all used to build a full diagnostic picture of the health of your mouth.
After your consultation we will send you (and your dentist – if they referred you) a full written treatment plan. This plan outlines the stages of treatment and the costs involved at each stage.
We are one of the leading centres for dental implants in Europe, and we have one of the most comprehensive referral teams in South East England. Combining expert knowledge, scientific research and the best equipment we are trusted by more than 500 dentists who refer their own patients to us.
Will I return to my own dentist at the end of my treatment?
If you are coming to us for dental implants, an implant stabilised denture or endodontic treatment your own dentist may simply ask us to undertake the surgery, leaving them to create and fit the crown or adapted denture. We have excellent relationships with our referring dentists, so when they time comes to return to their care the transition should be seamless.
How long will my treatment last?
Every case is unique. Once you’ve had your initial consultation you will receive a full written treatment plan which outlines all the stages, appointments and costs involved.
How should I pay for my treatment?
Once you’ve had your initial consultation your individual treatment plan will outline all the stages, appointment and costs involved in your treatment. We accept credit cards, cheques or cash. If you would like to discuss other methods of your payment for your treatment please contact our Welcome Team on 01252 713797.
After your consultation appointment you will receive your personal treatment plan, which outlines all the stages, appointment and costs involved.