For a long-term solution to tooth loss, look no further than dental implants – the only permanent way a dentist can replace missing teeth. At Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic in Farnham, we can carry out anything from simple to complex implant treatments, restoring both aesthetic beauty and natural functionality to your smile.
Who dental implants are for
Dental implants can help people with missing teeth, no matter what the cause of their tooth loss. At our Farnham dental clinic we see patients who have lost teeth through accidents and injuries as well as through periodontal disease and tooth decay. Tooth loss can affect people of all ages, and we are keen to emphasise that missing teeth should always be replaced, for the sake of your oral and general health as well as for your self-confidence.
At our Farnham clinic we believe dental implants are often the best tooth replacement option. Teeth restored with the help of implants will provide you with:
- Unrivalled stability, similar to that of natural tooth roots
- The ability to eat whatever you want, without being limited to a soft-food or liquid diet
- Protection for your jaw bone from resorbtion
- The ability to speak clearly and with confidence
- No danger of your teeth slipping or falling out, meaning you can enjoy your social life free from denture anxiety
- A beautiful and natural-looking smile
- All the functionality of a healthy jaw of teeth
Farnham dental implants: treatment options
Come to Elmsleigh House Dental Clinic, Farnham, for an implant consultation and you will be seen by an experienced dentist, who will assess the level of your bone density, your general oral health, and how many dental implants you will need.
We place dental implants under either local anaesthetic or sedation, depending on your preference. In some cases, your Farnham implant dentist will be able to fit a crown or bridge immediately, which you wear during the osseointegration (healing) period. In other cases it is best to leave your implants to heal fully first.
Once the process of osseointegration is complete, you will be recalled to our Farnham clinic for your permanent new teeth to be attached.